Outlife is organizing a workshop about cycling. Find more details below:
A half day interactive workshop on Cycling; technical considerations, fitness, nutrition, common problems, how to plan cycling training program, planning for competition & prevention of injuries.
Date: 04th May[masked]:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: Alliance Franchise, Arora Colony Road No 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
By Prof Dr. S Bakhtiar Choudhary Maj. (Retd.)
D.Lit (Colombo), MD, PhD. (Sports medicine)
Senior Consultant Sports medicine, Ergonomics and Obesity
Founder member : British Society for Heart failure
Working Group member : European Society Of Cardiology
President : Indian Association of Occupational Health (AP) & Indian Federation of Sports Medicine (AP)
For Cycling enthusiasts, Competitive Cyclists, Parents of Cycling children & for those who want to begin cycling and use cycling as tool for exercise.
1. Technical things to remember while cycling.
2. Exercise physiology of cycling.
3. Casual v/s sports cycling, adverse effects of cycling and how to manage them.
4. Adventure cycling, considerations.
5. Understand the different warning signals body gives to avoid injuries.
6. Fitness Plan for cycling, cycling as modern fitness tool (includes exercises specific to cycling).
7. Nutrition & water.
8. Planning for Cycling competition.
(Level-I for scientists, experts, doctors and researchers)
(Level-II for Trainers, coaches, physios and medical students)
(Level-III for regular cyclists, enthusiasts, child cyclists and physio students)
Note: This program is designed for Level-III participants hence others are discouraged to avoid extended discussions)
Pay online at http://meraevents.com/event/all_about_cycling
You can also do a NEFT Transfer to
Account Holder Name: Outlife Adventures Pvt Ltd
Account Type: Current
Bank: AXIS BANK LTD
IFSC Code: UTIB[masked]
10% discount for members of HCC. Please use Discount Code HCC001 or mention it in the transfer description to avail the discount.