Together we will explore our greatest obstacles in discussion interspersed with mini hypnosis moments. Back and forth. The purpose is to
- experience hypnotic techniques (strategic meditation) on the fly with little fuss or formality apart from closing eyes and 'meditating on' a topic.
- notice the relationship between conscious self analysis and meditative exploration
- expand our understanding of developing a personal meditative practice and catalyzing personal growth.
This is an experimental practice based on my years of applying self-hypnosis personally in a very informal and irregular way.
Previous knowledge of self hypnosis will be useful but not required.
Date: Tuesday June 18th, 7:00-8:30pm, near Dufferin Mall.
Cost: $12 in advance or $20 at the door (no one turned away for lack of funds if space permits, just speak to me at least a day before). Advance payment can be via interac or paypal to the email address below, security question could be "what is this for?" and the answer would be "meetup" without quotation marks.
This includes 90 minutes of hypnosis consultation and facilitation and printed worksheets for first-time attendees.
Facilitator: [masked] - www.HypnoSage.com.
If running late or with questions on the day of, please call or text Tanya,[masked]; otherwise, email is best.
Accessibility: there are 1-3 steps outside; washroom is on the same floor.
Did you know?
- Space is limited so please keep your RSVP up-to-date
- You can eat your dinner during learning/discussion periods (kinda hard during meditative sections ;-)
- All workshop participants are eligible for $10 off of a private session
- I'm currently offering a free 10-minute massage to anyone who books a private hypnosis session.