Let's reinforce the basics and welcome new members by reviewing and practicing core concepts.
Tuesday August 21, 7-8:30pm, near Dufferin Mall.
All levels welcome - Ongoing practice of self-hypnosis (motivational visualization) to ensure your thoughts and imagination are supporting rather than sabotaging your goals. It’s easy once you know how, and you can do it anytime. The natural, meditative techniques of self-hypnosis are perfectly safe and relaxing: self-hypnosis (and all hypnosis is self-hypnosis) can be likened to a mental massage.
In this interactive workshop, you can share your thought process aloud or do the work privately in your head – it’s up to you! Many people find these tools effective in stress management and shifting emotional or behavioural patterns. Topics include but are not limited to
-How to quiet the chatter of the conscious mind
-How to optimize your thoughts and imagination
-Guided group visualization/meditation
Recommended: bring your own paper/notebooks/pen/pencils, etc.
Cost: pay what you can (suggested minimum $10) for 90 minutes includes
-15 minutes of introductions and discussion of individual obstacles/goals
-30 minutes of self-hypnosis instruction and discussion
-30 minutes of guided practice (i.e., group session)
-15 minutes concluding discussion
-printed worksheets for first-time attendees
Facilitator: [masked] - www.HypnoSage.com If running late or with questions on the day of, please call or text Tanya,[masked]; otherwise, email is best.
Accessibility: there are 1-3 steps outside; washroom is on the same floor.
Did you know?
- Space is limited so please keep your RSVP up-to-date
- You can eat your dinner during learning/discussion periods (kinda hard during meditative sections ;-)
- All workshop participants are eligible for $10 off of a private session
- Couples can split the cost of a private session and come together to deepen their relationship
- If someone you refer books a series of 4 or more private sessions on Hypnosis for Childbirth (or anything, for that matter), you can come to a meetup for free.