As always, we'll review and apply the basics as needed to address our 'maybe later' tendencies.
Tuesday September 18, 7-8:30pm, near Dufferin Mall.
All levels welcome - Ongoing practice of self-hypnosis (motivational visualization) to Get It Done by directing your thoughts and imagination after addressing your obstacles.
In this interactive workshop, you can share your thought process aloud or do the work privately in your head – it’s up to you! Many people find they can apply these tools to other tasks and projects.
Topics include but are not limited to
-How to quiet and focus the chatter of the conscious mind
-How to optimize your thoughts and imagination
-Guided group visualization/meditation
Recommended: bring your own paper/notebooks/pen/pencils, etc.
Cost: pay what you can (suggested minimum $10) for 90 minutes includes
-15 minutes of introductions and discussion of individual obstacles/goals
-30 minutes of self-hypnosis instruction and discussion
-30 minutes of guided practice (i.e., group session)
-15 minutes concluding discussion
-printed worksheets for first-time attendees
Facilitator: [masked] - www.HypnoSage.com If running late or with questions on the day of, please Tanya,[masked] (text message including your name preferred); otherwise, email is best.
Accessibility: there are 1-3 steps outside; washroom is on the same floor.
Did you know?
- Space is limited so please keep your RSVP up-to-date
- You can eat your dinner during learning/discussion periods (kinda hard during meditative sections ;-)
- All workshop participants are eligible for $10 off of a private session
- Couples can split the cost of a private session and come together to deepen their relationship
- If someone you refer books a private session, you can come to a meetup for free.