Unlike "emotional management" where we practiced methods for checking in with and processing emotions, this meetup will be about sharing our emotional needs and goals and then collaborating on a script in response using self hypnosis techniques. We will finish with this group session. As time permits, we can practice some of the emotional management techniques too.
Tuesday October 23, 7:00-8:30pm, near Dufferin Mall.
All levels welcome
Recommended: bring your own paper/notebooks/pen/pencils, etc.
Cost: pay what you can (suggested minimum $10) for 90 minutes
Facilitator: [masked] - www.HypnoSage.com If running late or with questions on the day of, please Tanya,[masked] (text message including your name preferred); otherwise, email is best.
Accessibility: there are 1-3 steps outside; washroom is on the same floor, no steps.
Did you know?
- Space is limited so please keep your RSVP up-to-date
- You can eat your dinner during learning/discussion periods (kinda hard during meditative sections ;-)
- All workshop participants are eligible for $10 off of a private session
- Couples can split the cost of a private session and come together to deepen their relationship
- If someone you refer books a private session, you can come to a meetup for free.