I Am Networking meet-up events provide a really relaxed and sociable way to spend an evening with like-minded people, where you'll make some new friends and interesting connections from the charity, not-for-profit and social enterprise community! Launched in 2012, our networking evenings are now firmly established as the 'go to' events for professionals working in charities, social enterprises and not-for-profits, at any stage of your career!
We pride ourselves on bringing together a great group of people with shared values for relaxed and informal evenings. Our friendly facilitators will meet and greet you on arrival and ensure that you are introduced to some interesting people, whether you come alone, or with colleagues and friends.
Unique things happen at these evenings! Our guests have discovered new collaborators and partners for projects, mentors, jobs and volunteering opportunities and other meaningful connections and friends have been made along the way.
Six reasons to join us! We hope we've convinced you already, but if not, you might like to attend because...
• You’d like to make new connections within the charity, social enterprise and not-for-profit communities
• You’re looking to collaborate with other professionals working in these areas
• You’re interested in making new like-minded friends
• You’re thinking about making a career change and want to talk to people who are actually working in the sector to gain some real insight
• You’re new to London and interested in getting involved in your local community and having an instant circle of friends
• You want to be part of a community that’s interesting and vibrant