addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › Places to dance and lesson link in DFW---please add more!

Places to dance and lesson link in DFW---please add more!

Ann M.
AnnMillerTX
Dallas, TX
Post #: 25
A former member
Post #: 1
www.dancemakers.com -- friday nights come at 8 pm for 2 mini lessons and at 9 pm the lights go down and the music rotates between everything the studio teaches. Fort Worth on the West Side off of Camp Bowie.
See web page forprices on mini class and dance cover. Free set ups, no smoking bring your own adult beverage if desired.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi... I just relocated from Florida to Ft Worth and would love to find dance lessons and perhaps dances that follow the lessons for the evening. I'm learning my way around the area slowly... or as fast as traffic allows with all the construction, but my handy GPS will get me to any place suggested. After I learn my way around Ft worth... I'll begin my quest in the Dallas area... but until then... any suggestions? :)
Interests are in Eastern/Western Swing and anything appropriate for 50's and 60's dance.
Harry
(727) 515-9392
North Richland Hills, Tx