addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › Somewhere...over the rainbow :o)

Somewhere...over the rainbow :o)

Ann M.
AnnMillerTX
Dallas, TX
I am heading to Oz...I am at the airport waiting to board a 3 hour flight to LAX and a 16 hour flight to Australia.  I've been to that corner of the world and it really can be like dropping off of the edge of the earth.  I will lose a day on my way there, and gain a day on my way home, so the math evens out. I'm going to do my best to find a place to dance while in Australia...I'll keep you posted if I find a way to make that happen.  It's a bit more challenging to stay connected there via the interwebz.  One of the doctors I trained early morning told me that across the street from his office people are still on dial up connections to the web.  You do remember that crazy sound of a modem connecting? Hopefully I won't hear that while I am there.

Welcome to those of you who have recently joined the MeetUp group.  The calendar is open and anyone in the group can post an event.  I am going to leave things in the capable hands of you and the organizers to keep things going while I am out of the country.  Please feel free to post classes, venues and places that you are heading out to dance for the evening.

Thank you to those of you who came out last night to dance with me.  We are planning to dance at Southern Junction on June 23, Rob Dixon will be playing and it will be a first for me.  I hope you'll add the date to your calendar, our last road trip to Billy Bob's was a blast.

Keep dancing...and having fun!

Ann