addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › Dancing Caravan to Southern Junction

Dancing Caravan to Southern Junction

Ann M.
AnnMillerTX
Dallas, TX
There were quite a few of us out together last night and there was talk of at least organizing a meeting place so we would not have to drive so many cars and could sort of car pool from there.  What I heard was let's meet at blah blah blah off of route 123 and 456.  One, I am geographically challenged. Two, I'm going to blame on being on a plane all day.  Three, I'm blonde.  :o)

If someone who is not quite so geographically challenged could post the information I would be so darn happy!

I am really looking forward to a night of great fun with wonderful friends.

Ann