addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › Hello my dancing friends...

Hello my dancing friends...

Ann M.
AnnMillerTX
Dallas, TX
Are you ready for an epic adventure of dancing at Southern Junction?

There will be two gathering places for the dancing caravan tonight.

Team Yee Haw will be leaving the Electric Cowboy in Lewisville at 5:30 tonight--kickstands up at 5:40 according to Roger.  Tall guy, big smile, great dancer....if you are planning to connect with Team Yee Haw please send me an email so I can give Roger a list of those in the caravan from that direction.

Team Git Your Dance On will be gathering at the corner if I-90 and Preston Road  between 6 and 6:15.  Location to be determined, any ideas or suggestions for a perfect meeting spot where it would be safe to leave your cars would be appreciated.  Please respond to this e-mail to let me know you will be meeting us there.  Team Git Your Dance On is sans kickstands, so we will leave at 6:15.

If you plan to just head out that way by yourself, please feel free to call yourself part of the Get Along Little Doggie Team.

The table is reserved under the name Roger Frazier.  When you get there, please do not feel the need to be polite and wait on anyone, just eat and start to have a good time.  If you're just coming to dance, that's ok too. I'll be bringing a MeetUp sign, there are lots of new people coming tonight but I'm not sure I will be the first one there.

Questions?  Shoot me back an email I should be home puttering around the apartment most of the day resting up for a great night out with friends.

Ann