Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › Do you have anything to add?

Do you have anything to add?

Ann M.
AnnMillerTX
Dallas, TX
You know, it ALWAYS comes down to the math :)

I've added some events, classes and places to dance to the calendar for the rest of July and added a few dates in August.  The calendar is always open, please feel free to add any events you will be attending, classes etc to fill in even more opportunities for dancing.  With my crazy schedule I can't seem to dance as much as I would like, but I certainly give it my best effort.

There have been several new people join the MeetUp group, we are now up to 357 members.  There are people looking for partners in country swing dancing, salsa and several other types of dancing.  You may want to take a look at the member list, there may be a partner out there waiting for you.

There are some special events that have been added to the calendar, a birthday party celebration at the SOKOL all country dance for Helen on July 28, two more visits to Southern Junction (July 21 and August 4) and a trip on August 24 to see Rob Dixon and Lee Brice at Billy Bob's.

If you're still out there sitting on the couch wishing that you had the courage to take that first step on the dance floor, what the heck are you waiting for?  Come out and join the fun!

Keep cool and keep dancing!

Ann

Joy
user 31989452
Plano, TX
Post #: 1
Thanks Ann for all that you do for this group!! It is a great group because of you! biggrin
Joy