add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Need A Dance Partner? Message Board › Fa la la la la la la la la....

Fa la la la la la la la la....

Ann M.
Dallas, TX
You know you are singing that in your head now aren't you?  I'm in cold and windy Parsippany New Jersey for the week and I can't WAIT to get home to Dallas on Friday.  I've added a few new classes to the calendar.  There are lots of empty days on there, please be sure to post your lessons, events and dancing celebrations to the calendar.

I've received a few emails from people who are actively looking for dance partners for lessons and nights out to practice dancing.  Ladies, I have a gentlemen who is new to the group who emailed me tonight looking for a partner.  Please go to the members tab on the MeetUp site and say hello and let a few people know you are interested in heading out do dance and have some fun.

I will be out on the road almost the entire month of December :( I'm hoping for some dancing time on the weekends.  I know it can be a busy time of the year for holiday parties.  I'm trying to schedule something for Saturday night, December 15 as a Christmas dance MeetUp.  I have added a poll to the Meet Up site.  It looks to be one of the few nights I will be home and able to go out and dance.

If our paths do not cross this month, sending a hug your way and best wishes for a holiday season.  If you haven't ventured out to join us for a night of dancing or lessons, put that on your list of goals for 2013.  It probably sounds corny, but I hear from people over and over again that finally getting up the courage to go out and dance really changed their lives.  Heck, it's worth a try, right?