I am Happy Project - Dallas, TX Message Board › I Am Happy Project Conference Call Download & Link

I Am Happy Project Conference Call Download & Link

Caribana
Hello I Am Happy Project Dallas,

Hope this meets you well and happy.

The recording for the conference call is now available for your enjoyment. It is in a MP3 format that you can listen to online or download to your device.

Go to http://iamhappyprojec...­[/url] click on Global happiness Conference Call from the Resource Tab and you will see the MP3 button ready to play.

On the call, Marci Shimoff, the author of Happy for No Reason and Love for No Reason shared a couple of exercises you can do right away. One of them was to write down three things you are thankful for every day. I have created My Happiness Journal that will help you accomplish that exercise and more in a seamless way. Click on the Store tap for more information.

While you are there, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube on the top right corner of the home page.Please share this with your network and help spread happiness. It will be great to know what you think about the conference call. Email to: info@iamhappyproject.org­ with subject line, feedback.

With much gratitude and happiness,

Edwin Edebiri,

Chief Happiness Officer