addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

I am Happy Project - Dallas, TX Message Board › Biggest Looser Challenge

Biggest Looser Challenge

A former member
Hello Happy Friends....

I would like to host our first meeting for the biggest looser challenge. During this meeting I will set clear expectations for a plan to help you reach your goal. Please be prepared to discuss your goals with me ie: tone, loose weight, build endurance etc. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I am currently a size 6 and moderately active. Shooting for a size 4 durin this challenge. I have a degree in culinary and plan to help you better eating choices around creating a personalized fitness plan to meet your goal. This brunch will be your last opportunity to big out wrote you begin. Remember there is a prize at the end of this challenge. Please bring a notebook next week. And please encourage your friends and family to join our group and our biggest looser challenge.

Healthy people are happier people...

Please continue to RSVP until our meeting date.