I am Happy Project - Detroit, MI Message Board › BIG Day of Giving is May 6, 2014

BIG Day of Giving is May 6, 2014

I am Happy P.
user 11085410
Group Organizer
Corning, CA

We thank you for putting your money where your heart is and making a contribution during the BIG Day of Giving!
Click here to give now

I am Happy Project: Our Mission: To Spread Happiness Globally One Person at a Time.
1. Sponsor a student, multiple students or a class: We have a campaign to teach students in 100 classes in several local schools how to be happy. Your donations will help us cover the cost of supplies needed to conduct these sessions. $5 can sponsor a student or $150 to cover a class of about 30 students.
2. We also go to children hospitals, Nursing homes, foster care homes and various other places that we feel extra doses of happiness are needed.
Please support us and together we can make it easier for people to choose Happiness.
We appreciate all amounts, nothing is too small.  Visa, Master Card, Amex and PayPal
Please make your contribution now!
$5 for one Student
$25 for Five Students
$50 for Ten Students
$150 for a class of 30 Students
Click here to give NOW