I am Happy Project - Indianapolis, IN Message Board › Press Release - "Heart to Heart"

Press Release - "Heart to Heart"

I am Happy P.
user 11085410
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Press Release

His laughter is contagious. His message is heart lifting. His name is Edwin Edebiri, Chief Happiness Officer and Founder of the I Am Happy Project. His mission is to spread happiness globally, one person at a time and currently in 62 cities in 18 countries. http://iamhappyprojec...­

He is guest on Heart to Heart this Thursday at 4 PM on KDRT - 95.7 FM, sharing guidelines and perspectives to living with joy as well as shedding light on how to deal with tough and changing times. Tune in!

With Gitane Ph.D. "Dr.G", Psychotherapist & Coach.

Heart to Heart" is now heard live on Thursdays at 4 PM pacific California time Replays Fridays at noon.

If you are not within Davis, California community where you can tune into 95.7 FM , at home, office or in your car, you can still listen online at www.kdrt.org Click on 'Listen Now' on the top left hand side