addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I am Happy Project - Indianapolis, IN Message Board › Pursuing Happiness - A Documentary Film is almost there / Coaches Wanted for

Pursuing Happiness - A Documentary Film is almost there / Coaches Wanted for I am Happy Project App

I am Happy P.
user 11085410
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Hello Happy People,
Pursuing Happiness - A Documentary Film is almost there with your help!
94% and $47,260 at the time of this email, wow! Almost there. Help cross the finish line. Remember, it is not over until it is over. If you have already pledge, a BIG THANK YOU on behalf of Adam and Nicholas, they are really happy camper right now to know these many people are supporting their project. Spreading happiness should always be all of our project.
If you have not pledge yet, please do and share it with your social media network to help pass the $50,000 goal in the next 24 hours.
Please review this short 4 minutes video of the film makers Adam Shell and Nicholas Kraft and I, as they stop by in Davis California on their way to cover the country and the world of happy people. http://www.youtube.co...­
Then go to their Kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1127394791/pursuing-happiness-a-documentary-film­ to pledge.

Coaches Wanted:

I am happy project is developing a very powerful app for both Apple and Android stores and we are looking for 20 coaches to participate. Consider this very time sensitive and it is strictly on a first come first serve basis. Email me directly to Edwin@iamhappyproject.org­ with the subject “I am Happy Project App” for more details. The app will be available globally to almost 15,000 I am happy project members and people from both app stores.
You will not want to miss the opportunity to be expose to this many happy people.
With much gratitude and happiness,
Edwin Edebiri,
Chief Happiness Officer
I am Happy Project