I am Happy Project - Indianapolis, IN Message Board › Thank You all for your support of the film documentary - they made it

Thank You all for your support of the film documentary - they made it

I am Happy P.
user 11085410
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Hello Happy People,
I can not express enough appreciation for the out pour of support for the fundraising effort for "Pursuing Happiness - A Documentary film", so I will let you hear from the film makers themselves.
"To the Wonderful & Happy People Who Donated, Shared, and Sent Us Good Vibes:

We are truly touched by your generosity and feel quite blessed to have met Edwin and become connected with the I Am Happy Project. We believe one of the most beautiful aspects of the "happiness movement" is that it's a collaborative effort and today, as we crossed the finish line of our Kickstarter campaign, we really feel that effect. Thank you for your support, your donations, your time, your energy and your love. We feel it."

Adam & Nicholas
Yes, they got funded for $50,000 and now their work begins. Thank You all.

Coaches Wanted - We still have a few slots left:
I am happy project is a non-profit organization with a mission of spreading happiness globally one person at a time. We are now in 62 cities in 18 countries with almost 15,000 members. I am happy project is developing a very powerful app for both Apple and Android market and we are looking for 20 coaches to participate. Consider this very time sensitive and it is strictly on a first come first serve basis.
Email me directly to Edwin@iamhappyproject.org with the subject “I am Happy Project App” for more details.
The app will be available globally to almost 15,000 I am happy project members and people from both app stores. You will not want to miss the opportunity to be expose to this many happy people.
Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhIQ1u3eC04­
With much gratitude and happiness,
Edwin Edebiri,
Chief Happiness Officer
I am Happy Project