addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

I am Happy Project - Las Vegas, NV Message Board › BUDDHIST MONK FROM SRI LANKA visiting Las Vegas, March 2013

BUDDHIST MONK FROM SRI LANKA visiting Las Vegas, March 2013

A former member
Post #: 21
Namaste!
My friend, Buddhist monk Venerable Shantha Sodhana from Sri Lanka is coming to Las Vegas to visit me. He will be staying with me 2dn part of March.
Taraveda tradition regards the Buddha as great Jogi Guruji. Venerable Santa is excellent yogi, martial art and meditation teacher.
If you are interested to meet him and discuss the practices of meditation, yoga and martial arts - let me know and we can get together. We can stop by at your place, or you can come over to my home. Please leave the message if you want to meet him.
Donations are welcome - he is traveling on his own expenses. He is setting up the Buddhist school of meditation, yoga and martial arts, in San Francisco CA.
Be blessed.
Stasia