add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

I am Happy Project - New York, NY Message Board › Can't resist sharing happy and interesting with this group....

Can't resist sharing happy and interesting with this group....

A former member
Post #: 25
Found this group when I was in NYC doing The Compassion Project. Didn't get to come to a Meet Up, but something keeps drawing me back. Gotta trust the feel and share this with you.

If you feel that tug, but don't quite it is it might just be your higher self pulling you forward. Watch this- might just speak to you!

If it touches something in you, let's connect! Avatar is a beautiful, powerful set of tools for you to create the life you want! Exciting huh?

Be Happy!smile