I am Happy Project - New York, NY Message Board › Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season

Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season

I am Happy P.
user 11085410
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
This is to wish every one of you and yours a very special, joyous and happy holiday season.

I am very happy to say that various I am Happy Project around the world are doing different things to spread happiness. Like, I am happy Project Davis, CA is going to help wrap presents for the organization called Family First, that support youth, the I am happy project Chicago, IL is going to keep the elderlies in a local nursing home company, I am happy project Lagos – Nigeria is having a Get-together Anniversary and the I am happy Project Ni Dilli, Indian are having about 4 or 5 activities between now and the end of the year (wow – this is why they are growing so fast in membership and FUN). The list of activities goes on.

What are you doing in your neck of the woods? Do not wait for others to start it, you be the one to get the activities going in your community. What do you like to do during this time of the year? May be there are other people in our community of happy people that like to do that. I will be glad to assign you as event organizer for that event. Get creative and spread happiness. Send me an email and let me know what you want to do.

For those of you that have not gotten your journal yet, you can still do so and get the year started on a foundation of happiness. This will also make a great gift. The gift of happiness would last forever. Get more information at www.iamhappyproject.org­

Please mark your calendar for Thursday January 5, 2012 at 4pm pacific time – that is California, US time as we kick off the year with a very powerful conference call – this is a global call to build a foundation of happiness for 2012. You can join via Skype. We already have Marci Shimoff, author of Happy for no reason, Dr. Nozik, author of Happy for life and Dr. Brenda Wade, Internationally syndicated host and frequent guest on Oprah confirmed. More details will follow. Check the website at www.iamhappyproject.org­ regularly for detail.

Please invite your friends and members of your network to join the closest I am happy project at tiny.cc/nearu

With much gratitude and happiness

Edwin Edebiri

Chief Happiness Officer