add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

I am Happy Project - New York, NY Message Board › Congratulations, We did it - Yahoooooooooo

Congratulations, We did it - Yahoooooooooo

I am Happy P.
user 11085410
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Congratulations. We did it. I truly appreciate all your effort and support to reach our goal of supporters. We really could not have done it without you, THANK YOU!
Please don't stop sharing and spreading happiness as we got till 11 pm pacific time.
If you see our information on the thunder clap, then you can still support us. We can go pass 200,000 in social media reach. We got about 4 hours left, go to­
If you have not pledge yet, please follow the instruction below to pledge your support. Thank you
I am Happy Project is making a big announcement and we need your help in spreading the word in a big way!
The Announcement: The Happy Button App is available for download!
What is the Happy Button App Shout-out? In honor of our inaugural release of the much anticipated Happy Button App, we are getting together to do a ThunderClap. A ThunderClap will help us create a one-time social media "shout-out" in one voice at the same time to broadcast the release of the Happy Button App release.
The cause: Project Happy Button - Spreading Happiness One Person at a Time.
Awesome, How Do I Help with the Happy Button Shout-out?
1. Please click on the link:­
2. Select one of the three social medias
3. Click 'support' and 'allow' thunderclap to post on your behalf
Edwin Edebiri
Chief Happiness Officer