Hey happy ppl,
Calamity has stuck our nation. at this point we can either JUST sit at our homes and feel sad for the hapless souls stuck in mountains OR try and do whatever little we can do to help them. SO we are
MEETING ON : 22 June 2013 , SAT @ 4 :00 pm
MEETING AT : Sarita Vihar METRO station and then proceed to, the Ngo GOONJ at
J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi[masked],011-[masked] / 011-26972351.
this event is co oordinated by
ATUL @[masked]. pl feel free to contact him in case you have any issues.
After meeting a lot of NGOs we have zeroed in on an ngo GOONJ.
a comprehensive list off all the things required is on their website at http://goonj.org/?page_id=2251
if u need any clarifications on these things pl. call goonj @ 011-[masked] / 011-26972351.
Material- Tarpaulins, mosquito nets, Dry ration ( primarily-rice, pulses, biscuits ) blankets and woolens, cooking utensils, buckets, torch and batteries, umbrellas, basic medicines, water purifier tablets, crutches, candles,lanterns, feeding bottles, rope. Also- Old flex banners, mats, sponsorship for sanitary pads & Sujnis.
- Water purification- Chlorine/ Halogen tablets
- Fever- Nise, Crocin, Paracetamol
- Painkillers- Disprin (headache), Brufen, Combiflam
- Antibiotics- Ciprodec Tab, Soframycin ointment, Oflin, Amoxicillin capsules (250 mg, 500 mg), Doxycycline
- Diarrhea- Entero quinol tablets 250 mg, Lox TZ Tab, Taxim [higher dosage for adults, lower for children], Metron 400 mg, Norflox TZ
- Infection- Spasmindon, Fraggl, Zenflox Oz tablet(200 mg, 400 mg), Fusils (anti- fungal), Ciprofloxacin tablets
- Stomach ache, spasms- Spasmonil, Spasmo proxiron
- Vomiting- Domperidon, Ranitidine tablets and injection, antacid tablets like digene, pudin hara
- Cough Syrup (anti- tissutive/ anti allergic)- Benadryl, Zeit
- First aid- Dettol / Savlon, bandages, band-aid, scissors, Betadine, Hydrogen peroxide
- Anti- biotic- Cold & cough- Levofloxacin tablets
- Fever & typhoid- Chloromyecetin capsules and injections
- Typhoid- Ceftriaxone Injections
- Malaria- Chloroquine tablets and injections
- Dehydration- Electoral, Glucose and ORS powder
- Cough Syrup- Phensedyl DM, Benadryl, Zeit
- Multivitamins- B complex tablets, R.B. tone syrup, Profinex powder (protein powder), Limcee
- Skin/nail infection- Quadriderm ointment
- Common Cold- Cetrizine tablets and syrup
- Allergy- Dexamethasone injections, Hydrocortisone injections