I am Happy Project - San Francisco, CA Message Board › Help us spread happiness in your community

Help us spread happiness in your community

I am Happy P.
user 10999462
Group Organizer
Beverly Hills, CA
Hello happy People,

In order to strengthen our project and have more impact in the community, we have decided to for a team to lead each chapter.

Group Organization
We are looking for people who could help organize our meetings and events by taking a position in our group. All of these positions involve a very low time commitment - about 2-3 hours A MONTH. This is just the minimal amount to get us up and going, but of course you could always do more. We need someone for each of the following positions:

Chapter President:

This is the go to person for the group. They make sure the project is moving smoothing and on purpose. Helping members sustain their happiness and spread happiness in the community. They run the regularly scheduled monthly meeting. They also make sure the leadership team comprising of VP, Secretary, activities or Event Planner and Public Relation or promoter are working to move the project forward. The time commitment could be more based on how far you want to take the group.

Chapter VP
Someone to help me out in organizing our meetings, and is able to step in when I am unable to attend a meeting/event.

Secretary
Someone to document (take notes) on what happens at our meetings and events, and who could post that information online, so others who could not attend could see what we did. Take pictures or video to make the site more robust and engaging. Will also maintain membership list and contact information.

Public Relations Person
Someone who could reach out to the community and promote our group. Write and submit press releases and PSA to the Media (both Internet and traditional). Post activities to community calendar, social media etc. Get the word out about I Am Happy Project

Activities / Events Planner
Someone who could plan events for the group. These could be volunteering and/or social and FUN activities including helping to secure speakers for our monthly meeting. The more activities the more successful the group will be.

So please let me know if you'd be interested in the any of the above positions. Again, this is a very low time commitment, and if you have any questions about these positions, feel free to contact me.

Email info@iamhappyproject.org with subject line: Leadership position for San Francisco

Please include the Position you are interested in.

There is a special incentive for the President position.

Happily,

Edwin Edebiri

Chief Happiness Officer