I am Happy Project - San Jose, CA Message Board › 1000 Happy People in I am Happy Project - Ni Dilli, Indian Chapter - WOW!

1000 Happy People in I am Happy Project - Ni Dilli, Indian Chapter - WOW! Congratulations!!

I am Happy P.
user 11000120
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
#1 - I am Happy Project - Ni Dilli, Indian 1,000 Happy People

Happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. Happiness comes from deep within, and not from people, situations, or circumstances.

Congratulation to the entire team for all your effort in spreading happiness within your community. A special thank you to Hemant (aka here n now) for your leadership. You all should be very proud of your accomplishments. Your activites and committment to your members and the community's happiness speak volume.

I ask all members of the I am happy project worldwide to join me in congratulating them. Please keep spreading happiness.

Check out your nearest Chapters - ­http://i-am-happy-project.meetup.com/­

According to Researchers from Harvard Medical School and the University of California, San Diego:

"When an individual becomes happy, the network effect can be measured up to three degrees. One person's happiness triggers a chain reaction that benefits not only his friends, but his friends' friends, and his friends' friends' friends.

With much gratitude and happiness,

Edwin Edebiri,

Chief Happiness Officer,

I am Happy Project.