I am Happy Project - Toronto, ON Message Board › Thank You for your Support

Thank You for your Support

I am Happy P.
user 10936970
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Hello Happy People,
We are so thankful for your support in getting the word out about the first ever Happy Button App.  We are 30% on the way with 76 supporter's strong and 84,273 social reach. Wow! That is exciting. That also means we still have about 174 supporters to go.

With only a few days to go, we need you to pledge your support if you have not yet done so and to help us encourage 1 or 2 people to support our effort. The way this works, if we don't reach our goal of 250 supporters by October 5, the message will not go out. So, please get a friend or two to support us. Let them know that their pledge is only used for this purpose and only once. Anyone with Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account can pledge their support.
Go to http://thndr.it/16w3Y...­ to pledge your support. Please share this link, thanks

With much gratitude and happiness to you.

Edwin Edebiri,
Chief Happiness Officer
PS: let me know if you have any questions or concern. We really need your support, you would be helping spread happiness big time.