I am Happy Project - Zurich, Switzerland Message Board › listen to the International Princess of Happiness

listen to the International Princess of Happiness

I am Happy P.
user 10936970
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Hello Happy People,

We are now half way through the 10 Days of happiness. It has been very exciting with dynamite speakers focusing totally on Happiness.

Join me today at 4pm pacific or 7pm eastern as I interview the International Princess of Happiness.

The call in number is 712-432-0900 with participant code 391022. If you are not able to join us live, you may visit www.iamhappyproject.org­ to listen to past interviews and also to get details about connecting via Skype.

We have been getting some very exciting coverage from around the world. Please share this with your friends, family and networks. Post to Facebook, LinkedIn and tweet about it.

Coaches: We are putting together a very exclusive directory for coaches from all works of life. So if you are a coach, email info@iamhappyproject.org­ with your bio and information. Please share this with coaches in your network.

Remember: "Do not allow the past or the future to rob you of your present"

Stay happy,

Edwin Edebiri,

Chief Happiness Officer