I am Happy Project - Zurich, Switzerland Message Board › Download the "Happy Button" App to boost your daily happiness

Download the "Happy Button" App to boost your daily happiness

I am Happy P.
user 10936970
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Hello Happy People,
This is the official” I Am Happy Project” mobile app called the “Happy Button” to help users improve their health, relationships, work and life by boosting their happiness.
Click here to download the app for Android phone users - Apple iPhone is pending approval
With a press of the the Happy Button, you will hear a new inspirational message to boost your happiness every day from a different coach. There will be new video messages every Monday and audio messages every Friday. There will be a minimum of 20 blog posts/articles every month. We've assembled over 20 of the top life & business coaches from around the world to bring you varied and relevant content that we hope will be very helpful towards making you happier.
The I Am Happy Project is a non-profit organization with the mission of spreading happiness globally one person at a time. Now in 63 cities in 18 countries. http://iamhappyprojec...­
Download the app now and please share with your network of friends and family.
Happily,
Edwin Edebiri
Chief Happiness Officer