addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

I am Happy Project - Zurich, Switzerland Message Board › Back up orders completed

Back up orders completed

I am Happy P.
user 10936970
Group Organizer
Corning, CA
Hello Happy People,

All back-up orders for FREE cards and the order for pins have be put in the mail, please give it sometime to get to you.

If you have not got your FREE "ten ways to be happy" wallet size cards, you can do so at­ and order your pins at­.

Mark your calender for March 22 through 31 for the next "Ten Days of Happiness" we have a special FREE 16-page journal coming out to help you improve your happiness rating. Watch out for more details.

Stay happy,

"I am Happy Project"