I am Happy Project...
user 10936970
Group Organizer
Corning, CA

As I travel around the country and the globe, I keep coming across similar questions about happiness. Do you have questions about happiness or unhappiness that is affecting you, your friends or family?
Any questions about happiness that is affecting you, your work, your home, your health, or your life?

Then send your question(s) to Edwin@askthecho.com and every Monday I will pick as many questions as 15 minutes would permit. Starting on Monday at noon (California pacific time zone – please adjust for your time zone) and for the next 10 weeks (there goes 10 again) through October 4th, I will share my answers to the more pressing questions send to me. I will share as much as I can.

Before I go too far, let me say I DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS. However, I will give it my best shot.
What is CHO? Join me tomorrow for the answer (LOL)
Even if you do not have any question you may still want to listen to the answers, as it may be able to help you or someone you love.

The call in number is 212-862-1000 your access code is 1039274# if you cannot join the live call, you can still hear the recording through next Monday by dialing (218) 862-1099 Access code 1039274#

Give your week a happiness boost by joining us every Monday at noon for just 15 minutes, who knows Monday may become your best day of the week.

Join the mailing list for Ask the CHO and I will give you a heads up on what is coming. Email Edwin@askthecho.com with subject line Add me to your list.

Please share this information with your network. Post on face book and tweet about “Ask the CHO”

With much gratitude,
Edwin Edebiri