addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

I am One Message Board › Planning Meetups

Planning Meetups

A former member
Hi-

If you have any meetup ideas for I am One group for the summer, please let me know. Anyone can host an event as a member of this group, I just ask you make sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable coming as a "One".

Have an idea and not sure you want to host on your own? I will be happy to co-host with you! Hosting an event is the BEST way to meet lots of new friends! It can be simple, like the local coffee shop or pub.

I am working on the June trivia location (moving from JackAss Flatts-poor service). It will likely be Englewood or Vandalia area on a Tues nite. (I'm hoping for June 19th).

So, if your intersted in hosting or have any ideas-just send me an email and we will get more meetups scheduled.

Don't forget to RSVP for the workshop, How to get a Date Worth Keeping. This is great material and will be a FUN day of learning and making new friends. Don't get freaked about the word "dating" you don't have to be actively dating to attend.....just single! You will have to pre register + pay thru Ginghamsburg Church. I hope to have the info by the end of this week. 

Connie