addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I am One Message Board › How to get a Date Worth Keeping!

How to get a Date Worth Keeping!

A former member
Do you think "all the good ones are gone?" Has your dating life been full of losers? Come out and Dr. Henry Cloud will teach you how to have FUN dating and find great dates!

Not interested in dating? Are you currently dating a someone worth keeping? Come out and make some new friends and learn and grow! This is a great webinar and no matter what your situation, you can learn and grow!

Even if you have not RSVP'd you can still come. It's $20 for the day which includes the book and lunch. If you already have the book (or we run out), it's just $8 for lunch and the day.

I'm very excited about this webinar. I promise you will be very happy you took the risk, got out of your rut and invested in yourself!

Join me at this meetup!
Tom W.
user 37284642
Troy, OH
Post #: 1
Hi,

I will be there in the afternoon and for church. See you all there.

Tom