addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I am One Message Board › Friday Nite Event

Friday Nite Event

A former member
Hi! Can't wait to see everyone Friday nite at the Palazzo! Bring your dancin' shoes!!

If you have not been there before, it is a nice clean dance hall. They have a bar and a few snack type items for sale, but not really any type food. (at least the last time I was there, which was over a year ago)

The In-Between Tavern is just off I75 at the exit you take for the Palazzo, they have a full service kitchen and good food....just FYI.

The band starts at 9, I believe they have line dance lessons at 8. I hope to get there close to 8 to reserve some tables. I will take the "I am One" table signs so you can find us. We will not wear name tags, kinda corny when so many others are around.

Come early (like 8-ish) if you want to met some new friends and chat. I doubt we will be able to 'mix and mingle' meeting new people after the band starts and we dance. Please keep in mind everyone there is a "One" Soooooo get outa your comfort zone and introduce yourself. The more ppl you meet the more fun you will have.

Your mission, "Grasshopper" is to introduce yourself to AT LEAST 5 people  you have never met before! Be bold, be brave.....I promise, the more you put yourself out there to meet new friends, the more fun you will have!

It is a drive, so make sure you designate a DD. Alex has offered to drive if anyone is intersted in ride sharing.

Now lets go make some friends and shake your 'grove thang'!

Connie!