addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I am One Message Board › 2013-the year of the "Ones"

2013-the year of the "Ones"

A former member
It seems the holidays came and went in a rush. So, while belated, I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and great new year so far.

My work schedule has become full with travel in this coming year, so i desperately need several organizers to help get things rolling. Please consider joining the fun and organize/host or co-host an event.

I have had several ideas suggested to consider for meetups.

1. Euchre at Bolts in Englewood
2. Wine tasting and bowling party ? Suggestions for location?
3. Trivia at Bolts in Englewood
4. Chili cook off ? Suggestions for location?
5. Find community project we can be involved in.

If there are any events you are interested in, let me know! It is a fantastic way to meet and make friends.

Any member can organize and host an event-the more event opportunities we have, the more fun the group will be. If you are hosting an event thru another group, you are welcome to add the event to I am One.

Thanks for making 2012 a fun filled year and I look forward to seeing you at the next meetup!

Connie