I love my friends but.... Message Board › BBQ on Sunday is looking good

BBQ on Sunday is looking good

Simon
SimonF
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hello group members.

As you may know, we are having a bbq on Sunday at Spanish Banks. It looks like we've got 20 people coming so far and hopefully we can keep the numbers growing. I have one rather small bbq but it should be adequate. If anyone wants to bring a second one then we may be more suited if more show up.

Aceon Data Recovery... (our sponsor) www.acedata.ca is buying $50 worth of Hamburgers and Hot dogs so we should be able to give the first 20 people something to eat. Please bring your own chair, drinks, food, snacks, and fun things to do i.e. bocci. I'll be parking my Camper Van in the last parking lot before the hill at Spanish Banks. Just go there and I'll be setting up there around 1pm Technically the bbq starts at 2 but feel free to come early if you like. I'll be wearing a black cowboy type hat (so I stand out). I'm English though so don't get the wrong idea ;-).

So if you're new to these meetup things and need a safe place to get your feet wet... this is it.

See you there.

Simon

ps we are going to be at the far end of Spanish Banks... near the hill that goes up to UBC. There is a big field and permanent tables for people to use. We should be around there. I have a black and white dog that will be our mascot... she's very friendly and stands out in a crowd. Look for her... maggie is her name.