I love my friends but.... Message Board › Very appreciative of this group - any chance we can meet closer to a SkyTrai

Very appreciative of this group - any chance we can meet closer to a SkyTrain station in future? :-)

David B.
user 24605412
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 9
Hello all.

Although a member of the "I love my friends" group, I have yet to attend an event. My bad. May I politely and respectfully float the idea of perhaps choosing venues that are reasonably close to SkyTrain stations in future? The London Pub, for example, is within walking distance of Main Street-Science World station, but Cedar Cottage is far from any. This means having to take a bus after a few drinks, and while that is fair and doable, getting around by SkyTrain is so much easier and more efficient. Just a suggestion for consideration.

I had every intention of making the Cedar Cottage event, my housemates jammed on me, I should have and will bravely venture out alone next time. Thanks Simon for organizing this excellent group and the events :-) David Beattie.