I love my friends but.... Message Board › LAST WEEK TO SIGN UP: Cypress Mountain Group Discount Rate 2013-2014 Season

LAST WEEK TO SIGN UP: Cypress Mountain Group Discount Rate 2013-2014 Season – Ends October 1, 2013

Monica
MonicaMonica
Richmond, BC
Post #: 4
I have contacted Cypress Mountain and I have qualified to offer the following group discounted rates. The discount is lower than any Early Bird Special Cypress has ever offered!

Deadline to sign up for the discount is October 1st, 2013 and is payable directly to Cypress Mountain.

Cypress has created a group account, link, group name and password. This will allow individuals, friends and family to sign up and purchase the pass directly from Cypress at their convenience.

Please visit www.cypressmountain.com; go to the Groups Menu then Corporate/Group Sales Page, then click “Group Login” under Downloads & Related Links or use the following link:

https://www.tixforcyp...­
Username: monica
Password: LIONS14

G8 Pass: All Day, All Night, All Season - No Restrictions.
Adult $629.10
(Regular Price $879 – Savings of $249.90)

Silver Season Pass: Unlimited Day & Night skiing & riding EXCLUDING Dec 26, 2013 to Jan 2 2014 & weekends in Jan & Feb. And save 40% off your lift ticket during exclusion dates.
Adult $314.10
(Regular Price #479 – Savings of $164.90)
(Perfect if you plan on going to Cypress 5 times or more.)
(If you think a Gold Medal Card, Daily Discount is better, it’s not. The same cost would still equal 5 times on the mountain. Gold Medal Card $67 + $48/Day for 5 days = $307. I’d rather get a Silver Pass and practically be unlimited.)

Oneniter: Downhill skiing & riding 4pm to close ONE SPECIFIED NIGHT A WEEK. Night Operation is scheduled from December 15, 2013 to March 25, 2014
Adult $269
(Regular Price $ 326 - Savings $57.00)

Group discounts are also available for Nordic Season Passes: Cross Country, Starlite Nitetimer, New Cross-Trainer or our Snowshoe Pass. Season Pass Add Ons include Alpine Plus, Nordic Plus and Pass Protection.

For more details message me or check out: http://cypressmountai...­

Regular single day lift tickets cost $60.

This rate is also available to family and friends. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require more details.