addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hi all It's Almost Friday (IAF) Members!
I would like to start developing the photos page of our meetup and would love to have you submit pictures of your completed work so we can show the world what talented members we have! Please email me any pics you have and I'll make sure your work is properly shown off. :)

Also, I would like to take a few pictures at our meetups the next couple of weeks. I just wanted to prepare everyone in case you're a bit camera-shy! :)

Thanks everyone!
Anna
A former member
Post #: 22
I just finished the pillow I was working on - for those on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.co...­

For those not, here.