addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"It's Almost FRIDAY!" Knit and Crochet Group Message Board › Get Tipsy and Knit!

Get Tipsy and Knit! How 'bouts a Knitting HAPPY HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A former member
Post #: 7
love struck

Hey ladies! I just wanted to guage the interest level of doing a knitting HAPPY HOUR! I was thinking we could relocate our usual thursday night group at Starbucks to a place providing certain adult beverages. My first thought is Casa Garcia's - my personal favorite, but I'd love your input! I was thinking we could do this sometime in October. Any thoughts?
A former member
Post #: 1
A most definite level of interest biggrin - we're going to Vegas for the week of 10/3 but any other time would work if it works for the rest. Not familiar with Casa Garcia but always open to new experiences
Alexis
jjsmommy62107
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 23
Sounds fun! Not sure where Casa Garcia's is, but I'm up for whatever! :o)
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 385
sounds good to me. :)

casa garcias is in pflugerville at the corner of 1825 (pecan) and windermere.
A former member
I love the idea! Count me in!
Alice S.
user 7709521
Round Rock, TX
Not a fan of "adult beverages," but willing to go with the group for a change, as the group decides. Just let me know, so LaVerne & I can find the place . . .
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 387
there's also WineStyles next door to the starbucks that sells wine by the glass. we could go there as well.

maybe not all in the same night because that would make us all lushes, but, you know....
A former member
Post #: 16
Yeah, we definitely could go to Winestyles sometime - that store is really cool! :)
Paulette
PGM35
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 21
Just so you know the restaurant (Casa Garcia's) closes at 9PM on Tues through Thurs.
Also for future reference, there is also one in Round Rock - on the north bound frontage road between Hwy 79 and Bowman Rd (before Fuddruckers) - 1901 N. IH 35.
A former member
Post #: 2
oooh ooh there's one in round rock...hmmm i live like blocks from there.

Super super excited about tonight! just got directions can't wait!

only thing about wine styles is that the chairs are all those really tall ones, may not be comfy for the long run.

Cafe Java at Aw grimes and Gattis School rd SE corner behind randalls is a local business have excellent coffee and really comfy corner booths, they also have food...but no booze, may be fun to try.