addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 386
several people had interest in the hat that i was working on this evening at the meetup. here is a link to the pattern.

http://www.rheatheyli...­

this pattern is suitable for both a man or a woman, depending on the colors/yarn used to work it up. i'm using patons soy wool stripes in Natural Pink and its turning out beautifully.

eta: this pattern says that it uses less than 3oz of yarn. pay it no mind. i think that's supposed to mean 3oz of worsted weight acrylic yarn, but i'm not sure. ive used nearly a ball and a half of the SWS and its 2.8oz/ball.