addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"It's Almost FRIDAY!" Knit and Crochet Group Message Board › learning to spin??

learning to spin??

Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 421
several people in this group have expressed a desire in learning to spin. i have a friend named Robin DeWeese who teaches spinning for $40/hr. she is doing a demo tomorrow in Paige, TX on combing and spinning, but that means you'd have to go all the way out to paige for that. ;)

if you're interested in learning to spin, robin gave me permission to post her email address here so you can contact her.

lacermum at gmail dot com (meetup wont let me post her address. confused)

she is also RobinCat on ravelry.com

http://www.ravelry.co...­

at that link, you can see some of her work (which is absolutely gorgeous).
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks Wendy!!!

Don't have time this week, but soon...maybe i can trade cooking lessons, i'll have to get in touch with her.

waiting for my invite on ralvery... see i'm a good girl!

I added a strand of desert rose to the piece that i'm working on... looks great was just enough to bring out the pinks and add some shine to it.

thanks for the advise.