addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 425
how about a knit/crochet-a-long? we all start the same project at the same time in our craft of choice and we keep track of each other's progress along the way.

we can use this pattern for crochet:
http://www.lionbrand....­

and this pattern for knit:
http://www.garnstudio...­

if anyone wants to join me for this, i'd be glad for the company. :)
Paulette
PGM35
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 19
I am up for this if I can ask you a ton of questions along the way! I have been wanting to make something to "wear" as opposed to just scarves and hats so I'm looking forward to the challenge!
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 429
woot! paulette, its the simplest pattern ive ever found for a sweater. i'm not even close to kidding. its so simple.
Paulette
PGM35
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 20
Awesome - I will look into what yarn to get - I think I'll do it with some cheapy stuff in case I screw it up royally! If it really is simple, I'll graduate to a nicer yarn!
Alice S.
user 7709521
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 5
lovely idea. thinking about who would get the completed project for Cmas in our family.
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 741
paulette, how far along are you in this project?
Paulette
PGM35
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 26
Maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the way through. Not much more than I showed you the other day. :(
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 870
i'm finished. :)

leigh anne took pictures of it tonight. i hope she can get them uploaded soon.