"It's Almost FRIDAY!" Knit and Crochet Group Message Board › Tonight was a BLAST!!!

Tonight was a BLAST!!!

A former member
Post #: 4
had a great time tonight, can't say that i got a whole heck of a lot done, but great great margaritas... still have a headache.. should have just drank more then i wouldn't feel anything would have worried about my knitting and driving skills after much more...

sorry i rant even on message boards.

I feel like i didn't get to talk to everybody, so i kinda missed that part, and it will be even more impossible for me to remember the new names!!!

It was good seeing everyone tonight and even more exciting to see all the new members... woot!!!
good luck to everyone starting out tonight or restarting, hope your projects...big our small (finger cot...lol) turn out wonderful!!!laughing
Anna H.
user 7104356
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 17
Hey girl :)
Yeah, I had a great time tonight, too...not much done myself but Jennifer got off to a good start. :) I'm glad you liked the drinks - I heard some rocks margaritas weren't very good but didn't get the details. Does anyone have comments about the restaurant (things they liked, didn't like, etc.)? Overall, it was super fun but I felt like I only could talk to my end of the table (and I was a bit immersed in teaching). :)

Well, see y'all at the usual place next week - hopefully no more bitter baristas!

biggrin
Alexis
jjsmommy62107
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 25
I had alot of fun last night, too! Felt kinda isolated at the end of the table, but that meant I got alot more done than I had anticipated :o). The food and frozen 'ritas were great- I would definitely go back (and hope for better service)! Looking forward to being able to talk to everyone again, though!
A former member
Post #: 23
This was a lot of fun! When is the next Happy Hour meetup?!