addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"It's Almost FRIDAY!" Knit and Crochet Group Message Board › Ravelry -- how to get the patterns

Ravelry -- how to get the patterns

Jan B.
janbyrd
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 2
I've found some fabulous patterns on ravelry, but they seem to be just 'show and tell'. Is there a special section where you could get the patterns? Either fee or free would be OK. ................ Jan
Kate R
user 7790447
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 2
Well, it depends. :) Usually, when you are looking at a project, you can click on the name of the pattern and it will take you to more detailed information about that pattern. Then, on that page, there's usually a blurb that the pattern is available for free with a link, or for a fee with a link. If the pattern is just from a book (like One Skein Wonders) then you can't download it.
A former member
Post #: 20
Hey Jan :)
Also, you can filter the patterns to just show what is free (I never buy any patterns, but that's just me). I've foudn the "advanced search" to be pretty helpful. I hope all is well and I hope you can make it to a meetup soon!