addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"It's Almost FRIDAY!" Knit and Crochet Group Message Board › Christmas Happy Hour??!!!

Christmas Happy Hour??!!!

A former member
Post #: 23
Hey everyone! cool
I've had several requests to do another knitting and crochet happy hour...wanna do something around Christmas to celebrate? I'm extremely open to suggestions about where and when. :)
A former member
Post #: 29
I start up softball on Thursdays again. So that is out for me. Unless you moved it to a Friday evening. Any Friday but the 19th will work for me.
A former member
Post #: 1
Did someone say happy hour? I am always up for a drink!
A former member
Post #: 2
How about the 18th???? Any location suggestions??
A former member
Post #: 2
I vote for Dec 18th since it will be our last one before the holiday. Here are a couple location suggestions I could come up with:

Opal Divine's (Mopac & Parmer)
$3 Ritas
1/2 price appetizers

Chuy's (183 & Duval)
$3.50 Ritas
$2.25 Beer
$6.50 Texas Martini

Mesa Rosa (620)
$3.50 Rita
$1 off longnecks
$3 well drinks

My top pick would be Opal Divines. Happy hour at all locations is 4-7pm. What if we move our meetup time to 6pm to take advantage of happy hour prices.
A former member
Post #: 3
Opal Divines sounds awesome.... great french fries :)
Alice S.
user 7709521
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 7
Just asking ---- did anyone actually work on a yarn project at the last happy hour? Or is that superfluous?
A former member
Post #: 26
Umm...some crocheting/knitting got done but not as much as normal. :)
A former member
Post #: 30
I can make it! I will be able to get out of my softball game that night to attend this. It was so much fun last time!
A former member
Post #: 27
Awesome! I'm glad you can make it, Paulette! :)