Charleston Outdoor and Recreational Activities Message Board › Looking for a New Group Organizer

Looking for a New Group Organizer

A former member
I took over this group in early July when Hilary stepped down as Organizer.
I know a few people in the group, and some may recognize me as the Organizer of the "I've Always Wanted to Try That!" (IAW) Meetup group in Raleigh, NC.  A number of members of this group have attended IAW events in the past.  Hilary is a personal friend and was an active IAW member before she moved to Charleston and this group was inspired by IAW.
I  took over this group because I did not want to see the group disappear - I think Charleston can really use a group like this.  There are so many outdoor and recreational activities available!  But I obviously cannot effectively run the group from Raleigh. I took over the group only on an interim basis.
I would like to find someone who is interested in taking over the group and who has the energy and motivation to offer the group and it's members.  I know running IAW has been one of the most fun and fulfilling things I have ever done in my life.
So if you think this is something you would like to do please email me and let me know your thoughts about the group.
Alternately - and as fair warning - in 7 to 10 days, I will step down as Organizer of CORA and if no one steps up to become Organizer in 14 days the group will disappear.

Thaddeus
IAW/CORA Organizer