Inland Empire Jazz Meet-Up Message Board › Randy Taylor New Young Jazz Artist

Randy Taylor New Young Jazz Artist

steven r.
user 112319472
Upland, CA
Post #: 1
I just wanted to share some information on a great young jazz vocalist named Randy Taylor. I went to a concert this past July at the University of Laverne and was in for a treat. This young man is about 25 and he is Michael Buble with soul. He sang a jazz version of "Liberian Girl"by Michael Jackson and brought the roof down. He sang "After All ", by Al Jarreau and it was astonishing. The capper of the concert was his scat from the song "One O Clock Jump" by Ella Fitzgerald... You can find most of the songs on Youtube. Just type in "Liberian Girl" performed by Randy Taylor and enjoy. He has 8-9 other songs from the concert you will see in the link. I believe the next concert is December 21, 2013 at the University of LaVerne at 7pm.
Terri
LadyTeeJazz
Group Organizer
Colton, CA
Post #: 10
I checked him out...im going to post this event. Do you happen to know him...im hosting a jazz wine event and would love to showcase him
Angela
user 14536691
London, GB
Post #: 2
I watched the Liberian Girl performance..... Very talented young man, it would be great if we could show case his talents to the group. Thanks for the feedback Steven……Terri, keep us posted on if this becomes a possibility. Love this! smile