Inland Empire Jazz Meet-Up Message Board › Your feedback is requested

Your feedback is requested

Terri
LadyTeeJazz
Group Organizer
Colton, CA
Post #: 13
This group over the past 2 years has accumulated over 300 members. There are still many of you that haven't attended or attended only 1 or 2 events. I would like your feedback to know if there is anything that we as a team could do better to increase your participation. I am also open to your feedback negative or positive on your experience with our meetups. I would appreciate your help so I could make next year even better. If you are not comfortable responding in open forum please feel free to send me a private message. Once again Thank you so much for such a fabulous year. If we have not yet had the opportunity to meet then I look forward to meeting and talking with all members.
Lori
user 71431952
Upland, CA
Post #: 6
The addition of Angela as an organizer is a super plus. Allowing members to post/host events would open up more event options. There is so much coming up for 2014. Keep up the good work.
Milinda S.
user 12947602
San Clemente, CA
Post #: 4
Hello- It is great to have the opportunity to meet up with other Jazz luvers! This past year I have had to work out of town a lot and in addition many of the venues have been a bit far from where I live in Laguna NIguel bur I read the posted events and plan on making some of them soon!