|Name/Description||Type||Size||Uploaded By||Uploaded On|
how to pack your pack
|Word file||46K||A former member||Nov 18, 2011|
|Word file||21K||A former member||Nov 18, 2011|
While Meetup.com has scanned these files for viruses, we recommend that you have up-to-date virus-scanning software on your own computer as well.
Help support your MeetupChip in
Find us at www.meetup.com/IEAdventurers
Ready to take an adventure?
Then join the INLAND EMPIRE Outdoor Adventurers!
Let's find a new adventure in the Inland Empire and beyond. Meet friends to enjoy the outdoors and breathe some fresh air and getaway. Join us to expand your horizons and try something new or something adventurous.
We also enjoy fun social activities, dancing, restaurants, retreats and travel. We welcome other hiking organizers to host your favorite hikes here!
What adventure would you like to do?
The skies the limit for outdoor adventures and social activities like hiking, walking, snow skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, volleyball, motorcycle rides, camping, backpacking, fishing, kayaking, motorcycle riding, horseback riding, rock climbing, ziplining, tennis, whitewater rafting, whale watching, auto racing, bowling, concerts, 5K run/walk races, marathons, picnics, sporting events, tennis, sailing, water skiing, paragliding, cruises, dancing, car shows, sight seeing, museums, retreats or host your own favorite adventure.
We are looking for meetup hosts to host your own favorite adventure with others. Love a certain activity or hike? Then host it and post it! Want to be an organizer, contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining this meetup, you acknowledge and agree to our guidelines and rules:
1. The organizer and assistant organizers at the Inland Empire Outdoor Adventurers are not professional hiking guides. We are meetup hosts and not considered your leaders at a meetup. You agree to hold all members, guests, organizers or third parties, called "meetup associates," harmless of any legal liability when you participate in any meetup.
You acknowledge that you completely assume all health or safety risks for yourself and your guests releasing all "meetup associates" from any or all liability or legal action whether you have read the meetup details fully or details are not posted. As a member, you acknowledge that you have exercised your own due diligence for yourself and your guest(s) when participating in a meetup alleviating any fault or legal liablity or recourse upon meetup associates due to accident or injury traveling to and from a meetup or during a meetup.
2. We are an alcohol-free meetup to encourage the safety of our members and the group.
3. We discourage offensive language, cussing and belligerence offering common courtesy and a good time for all.
4. Destroying or harming the forest or wildlife will not be tolerated.
5. Please know your own limitations and be prepared with water and proper gear. If you are a beginner hiker, please do not show up for a difficult or strenuous hike. You may be asked to not participate in the hike. The hike level will be posted. Only come to a hike or meetup activity that fits your current health condition.
6. If you have other hike alternative routes or destinations, or suggestions for a posted hike or activity, please discuss it with the host organizer ahead of time. Please do not post comments or discuss in front of the group at a meetup.
7. We encourage hosting various meetups for adults, singles, single parents, and family-friendly meetup activities. Please do not bring children or pets unless its specified.
This group has a new organizer and a new name broadening the mission to include hiking and other fun outdoor and social activities on December 4, 2013.
For questions or want to become an organizer, contact Laurie directly by email at email@example.com.