This is a totally open, all-member planning meeting of the IEAA.
This meeting will be open to all IEAA members, and will follow parliamentary procedure. Members can directly vote and decide on the direction of the IEAA, propose new policies and make motions for the group.
Our agenda for this meeting is as follows:
Date/Time: Feb. 5, 2014; 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: Mexicali Bar and Grill, Riverside.
• 6:00-6:30, Greetings, food orders.
• 6:30-6:35, Call to order:
• Roll call
• Reading and approval of previous minutes
• 6:35-6:6:40, Treasurer's Report
• 6:40-6:50, Committee Reports: Outreach, Website, Incorporation
• 6:50-7:00, Consent Calendar:
• 7:00, Old Business:
• Counting of ballots and transfer of office
• Discussion of Dues/ membership
• Update on status of events
• April Monthly Meeting Update
• Sign update - Sign creating workshop
• 7:30, New business:
• Andrea confirmed for March, Location?
• Goals and objectives for the new year.
• Fiscal year Policy, tax policy, Conflict of Interest Policy
• Meeting Evaluator
• Divestment of power: Who wants roles? and to chair next month
• Pair off for new events
• Phillip has a great idea.
• Proposals from floor
• 8:20, Pick next meeting time and location.
• 8:30, Adjournment
This meeting has a set end time of 8:30, at which point all business should be put aside or a vote taken to extend time. Planning Meetings are held every month and are open to all members.
If you have questions or would like to add an item to the Agenda, please contact Gregory Mckinley-Powell at [masked]